Most Wednesdays, 7:30 p.m.
Upcoming: April 24, May 1, May 8
Garden Park Tower
2825 Clearbrook Road, Room 211
Abbotsford, BC V2T 6S3
The only (evening access) to the room is from the underground parking. An exterior map and second floor plan are provided below.
- From Clearbrook Road, enter the main (grade-level) drive right next to the building (green-coloured highrise) and drive past the main entrance.
- Turn right at the end of the building and drive to the north side of the building.
- Turn right and go down the ramp to the underground parking. (There is a sign at the top that says, “Visitor Parking Underground”.)
- Inside the parkade, turn right, right a second time, following the yellow “Lobby” markings on the parkade walls. Park just before the illuminated sign that says, “Resident Entrance”.
- Enter the basement lobby through either pair of double doors. (Do NOT enter the “resident” door by the illuminated sign.)
- Take the elevator inside the lobby area to the second floor.
- After exiting the elevator (on the second floor), turn left, left again (passing by the washrooms), and then right.
- Follow the corridor to the last room on the right (211).
- All other entry points to the building should be locked, so ensure you enter the underground parkade and follow the above instructions.
- Although there is another entrance/ramp to the parkade (to the south), the only evening access is from the ramp/entrance described above.
- If you need assistance prior to the service, you may contact us at 778-227-8795 (up to 10 minutes prior to the beginning of the service).