- Communion is to be received in a kneeling posture.
- Private Communion is permitted in cases of sickness.
- Private Baptism is permitted when necessary.
- Children should be confirmed by a Bishop.
- Christmas, Good Friday, Easter, Ascension and Pentecost are Holy days.
There is no day commanded in scripture to be kept holy under the gospel but the Lord's day, which is the Christian Sabbath.
Festival days, vulgarly called Holy-days, having no warrant in the word of God, are not to be continued.